Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Superman, Pirates, Lady in the Water, Miami Vice, Talladegan Nights...

My computer is down, but my movie ticket still works. It's amazing what one movie ticket for "Matrix Revolutions" will get you when you complain enough. I think this is all the movies I've seen since Tokyo Drift, and most of them have been better that that movie. Superman was good Summer fun with great Superman music and a couple sweet scenes (the airplane). Pirates was also good Summer fun, but seemed unable to decide between realistic, Nate and Hayes piracy or Disneyfied plastic-skull pirates. Lady in the Water was as good as I expected, but didn't blow me away as I had hoped. Miami Vice wasn't as good as its awesome trailer, but it was ten times better than anything else in its category. Talledegan Nights had its moments, and it had its anti-moments. I'll talk to you all later, give me a call and tell me what you all think, or if you've seen something good.

2 comments:

mom said...

There must be something "adult" hidden in this post to alert my security system. I finally was able to by-pass it by adding the "d" to "peterdcrum".

Benjamin Crum said...

there have been a lot of arguements about who is better, Superman or Batman, I thought this might help... http://youtube.com/watch?v=yavK0mnE3wI