Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Sentinel

This movie does not deserve a review. It wasn't a bad movie, don't get me wrong, it was worse than bad, it was vanilla. I'm sorry, that's mean, I really like vanilla, especially natural vanilla Bryers ice cream, with some hot fudge sauce and some real whipped cream, and maybe some butterscotch topping as well. The Sentinel was bland, boring, dull and it wasted not only my time, but also the time of all those actors and actersses. Imagine how cool a movie could be with Michael Douglas, Kiefer Sutherland and Kim Basinger... Well the movie you just imagined had no similarity to The Sentinel.

2 comments:

Nate said...

That stinks, I was kinda looking forward to seeing this. Kiefer is sweet as Jack but I guess the Sentinel can wait untill it comes out on DVD.

Benjamin Crum said...

...or until you can download it to your iPod - that way you can blame part of the sucky-ness to the small screen and poor sound